The Internet of
Things and Cloud Computing have kicked start the fourth industrial revolution.
Companies like Cisco, Ericsson have projected that 30-50 Billion of things will
be connected to the Internet by 2020. The resulting ecosystem allows consumers to
monitor and take action remotely, visualize and process data at real time and
optimize resources. This course is designed as an introduction to the IoT and
Cloud Systems and targeted for the beginners
Note: Please Bring Your own Laptop.
Introduction to IoT and Cloud Computing
• What is IoT and uses of Cloud in it
• Historical Background, Features, Applications .
Basics of Python Programming
• Features of Command Window & Script Window
• Basic Python Commands & Keyboard Shortcuts
• Defining Editing and Clearing Variables & Checking for Existence
• My First Python Program
High Level Programming and its Easy Interaction
• Introduction to Arrays
• Python Data Types and Basic I/O operations
• Various Python Functions & their use
• Creating & running User defined Functions
Working with API
• What is API
• How to use API with Python
➢ Project:- Python and Open Cloud Connectivity, Data Storage and its Analysis
➢ Practical:- Various Devices Connectivity over the cloud
➢ SMTP Server and its connections
➢ Google cloud and its API’s
➢ Weather and Wiki API Integration with open Cloud using Python
➢ Project:- Preparing own Auto Emailing System
➢ Concept, Capabilities & limitations.
Practical : Interfacing Ultrasonic Sensor with Pi Project: Distance measurement of an object using ultrasonic sensor
IOT Hardware Implementations
➢ Definition, Working Methodology,
➢ Types, Advantages & Application Areas
➢ Switching/Controlling of DC Relay using Pi
Practical: Interfacing Relay with AVR
Project: A prototype of Seminar/Conference Hall Automation
IOT over cloud
• What is cloud ?
• What are the features & scope of using IOT over cloud ?
• Data connectivity of IoT devices with open cloud.
• Development of various applications in IoT.
Practical: Smart parking system using IoT
Project: IoT device for accident detection
Project: Worldwide Accessing and controlling of IoT automation over Cloud
Query Session/ Competition
➢ Acquaint yourself with practical knowledge.
➢ Workshop taken by Exceptionally Qualified and Professional Trainers actively involved in Research & Development.
➢ Learn your Area of Interest directly from Industry Experts.
➢ Scales up your CV/ Resume in Technical while boosting your Logical Abilities.
➢ Brings Confidence in you for Technical rounds of Interview.