Hola everyone!!!, playing with car racing games
on our video games as well as watching F1 car race we all grew up .But have you
ever wondered about all those fast and furious cars , how they are manufactured
,various components of an automobile??
Hence ,IIITDMJ RACING family invites you to come
,participate and enhance your knowledge about automobiles.
Automobile Quiz is going to
test your knowledge about automobiles. This event is going to be fun for you if
you have keen interest in Automobiles , during the whole event we are going to
cover the questions related to any aspect of automobiles whether it's
manufacturing, history ,facts , modern trends anything
" " " " "
1. Each team can consist of a maximum of 2
2. The team members can be from different
institutes or colleges.
3. There will be two rounds:
Round 1 - One Word Answer
Round 2 – Rapid-fire->Roulette->Buzzer
4. The teams are allowed to use Pen as well as
single sheet of paper
5. You should inform the organizers if you have not
registered online since on spot registration is allowed.
6. Use of mobile phones,Laptops is strictly
prohibhited. If found during test team will be immediately disqualified.
7. The organizers reserve the right to change any
or all of the above rules as they deem fit. Change in rules, if any, will be
highlighted on the website and notified to the registered participants.
8. Organizers reserve the right to disqualify any
team indulging in misbehaviour or violating any rules. In case of any
disputes/discrepancies, the organizer's decision will be final and binding.
9. Note that at any point of time, the latest
information will be that which is on the website. The information provided in
the pdf downloaded earlier may not be the latest.
10. The decision of judges will be final and
Round 1: One Word Answer
•A total of 20 questions will be asked in this segment of the Automobile Quiz.
•The Questions will be displayed to the teams on the Projector Screen, one by one for 30 seconds each.
•Each team will have to write the answer, which they deem to be correct at the corresponding space in the answer sheet, provided to them by the organizing committee.
•Each question will carry 1 mark, and there will be no negative marking.
•In case of a tie, team with the most consecutive right answers, starting from the first question, will be given an edge.
•A maximum of 6 teams will be cleared to go through to the next round, based on their score and the tie breaker criteria.
· The marks of the qualified teams of the first round will not be carried forward to the second round.
· In Rapid-fire round, each team will be asked 5 questions within 30 seconds, with each correct answer corresponding to 5 points.
· In Roulette round, each team will be asked a total of 4 questions, one by one, of 10 points each. In case a team is not able to answer their question, the question will be passed on to the next teams as a bonus question, with the weightage of its marks being halved.
· In Buzzer round, 8 questions of 10 points each will be asked, common for all the teams. The team pressing the buzzer first will only get the opportunity to answer the corresponding question.
· The decision of judges will be final and binding, regarding the timing of pressing the buzzer along with other rules.
· The rules and format of the game may change depending on conditions. The decision of the organizing committee will be final and unobjectionable regarding this.
· The teams with the maximum final points will be declared winners and will be felicitated accordingly.